Saturday, March 10, 2007

Culinary Goals/Plans for 2007-08.


I am mapping out a gameplan to take my culinary skills to that next level, with emphasis on West Indian dishes(mainly Trini food). I am working out some plans to go learn how to make traditional indian food, trini style. that means, Pholouri(of course!!), Roti: Paratha, Sada, dhalpourie, chutney, kuchela,etc...I also want to get better at making "Pow." I love my culture in all aspects, especially the food! well, I will keep y'all posted. 'til then I gotta work at 4:45am. tomorrow, sigh..............


Jevon

1 comment:

Chennette said...

Hi. Thanks for linking me on your Blogroll. Good luck on your culinary career and baby and forays into West Indian food. Did you get back to T&T to master the paratha/buss-up-shut? I can make that, but there are good, light, flaky days, and...other days.