Monday, October 15, 2007

Long Lost Me

I know, I know, I know....it's been a loooooong time since my last post. My appologies, 2 kids is harder than many think, especially when one is teething. i haven't forgotten about my sorrel post by the way. That recipe is still on it's way. Let me catch you up to speed on my happenings. I am currently debating which culinary path to take concerning my career that I put on hold to spend time with my children. I am looking at two schools in particular. the French Pastry School in Chicago, Il. or the French Culinary Institute in New York, Ny. My long term goals are to be happy, have a prosperous career and to introduce the rest of the world to trinidadian cuisine on a grander scale. I just need to get my college funding together first and these goals shall be attainable. Until then check out a few chefs who inspire me.

Govind Armstrong:






Marcus Samuelsson






Anthony Bourdain - Leftovers

No comments: