Saturday, March 11, 2006

A new lifeform discovered?!?



I bet you are wondering if this is the first images of a new life form. Well, in a sense it is, my son Julian made this for me yesterday(he presented it to me with PRIDE). Hahaha, anyways, now that we have cleared that up, it's update time. Today makes it 18 days until my 1st of 2 trips this year. As you know I will be hittin' up Chi-town on the 30th for my intensive course in French Pastry: Cakes & Tarts. Honestly, it hasn't hit me yet but I am sure it will hit me like a ton of bricks when I walk through those glass doors at The French Pastry School!!!

I will be takin' plenty of flicks during my travels, so be on the lookout. The one downside to my travels this year is I will be missing out on yet another family reunion(I can't wait 'til my family meets my son in person). Besides that, things are looking promising this year. I am amped to be takin' a plating class with John Kraus, he is the man!!!! I know I am going to learn ALOT. Well, Ladies & Gents, I'm "In The Wind" until my next update...Take Care.

Jevon

No comments: