Friday, April 28, 2006

Coming to grips...


Hello world,here I am with yet another update for ya a**. Alright, so since my previous disaster occured, I have looked into attending the chocolate class offered at French Pastry School in june...hahaha. I guess you have to admit defeat sometimes. And the world of chocolate is a very difficult one if not properly trained in it's numerous variables. So I have officially decided to change to that class in place of the plated desserts class I previously signed up for. I figure, I will get alot more out of chocolate than plated desserts at this time because my current job doesn't focus on it.

Besides, even though money is not a huge factor it does play a role all it's own. This class will save me around $300 bucks, so that is a major plus. I figure I can apply this new skill to work related functions as well as look to profit on the side, if all goes well. My ultimate goal is to one day be well versed in the pastry world, so I can one day pass on this knowledge to my family and to assist in the possible family owned restaurant(in the planning stages). But before that can become reality, I must acquire the appropriate knowledge needed in order to achieve my goals. Wish me luck people, until next time.....

Jevon

No comments: