Saturday, April 22, 2006

The Storm Has Subsided...

The Above Entremet is by Olivier Vidal

Ok, since we last spoke I have broken the news to Circo. All parties involved were hella cool about it and still left the door open(so to speak). So things are back to normal at the moment. Now onto the next page, I recieved a call today from a woman representing The World Pastry Championship!!! She was calling me about volunteering at the championships in July. All I can say is that I am extremely hyped about this opportunity.

I will get to see some of the world's best pastry chefs competing for the title of world champion and $50,000 dollars! I will be a server for the event, basically, delivering their pastry entries to the judges!! This will be a HUGE opportunity to network with some great chefs. I will keep ya posted.

Jevon

No comments: